ISO CONSULTANCY SOLUTIONS
We provide a comprehensive suite of 100% customized ISO Consultancy solutions suitable for organizations of all size and nature irrespective of their location, number of employees, turnover, nature of business etc.
Our team of qualified on-field ISO Consultants and Trainers will help you plan, design, implement, monitor, improve and enhance your ISO management system. We have accumulated best practice for ISO implementation and guarantee your ISO certification through the highest level of consulting standards, proven implementation methodologies and timely project completion.
We always upgrade our consulting / implementation methodologies and service delivery standards to provide you with the best ISO consultancy, ISO Training, ISO implementation and ISO certification services.
OUR ISO 9001 CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Our consultancy services will take you through the implementation and certification process using approaches that fit your organisational culture and needs. Our approach involves:
- The review of your current system to determine the level of compliance and implementation requirements
- Building internal capacity for implementation, auditing and maintenance of any ISO system
- Documentation of relevant Guidance Manuals, Processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) including Work Instructions, associated Risk Plans and set KPI’s for all processes as required by the ISO standard
- Carrying out gap assessment – comparing extent of the documentation and implementation of the system to requirements of the standard.
- Data collection, analysis and measurement of system performance – assessing conformity to processes and procedures, testing of the system, effectiveness of system, degree ofstakeholder satisfaction, effectiveness of actions taken to address risks and opportunities, etc. as required by the system
- Assisting with closure of nonconformities following gap assessments
- Providing expert support for any issues during pre-assessment audit and follow-up of Nonconformity Closures,
ISO 9001:2015 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ISO 9001 QMS provides the quality management framework that would give you necessary controls to address risks; and monitor and measure organisational performance. The focus of the standard is on improving and adhering to repeatable organizational processes as the mechanism for improving quality, operational efficiency, and financial performance. It is designed to support your organisation in ensuring that you meet the needs of your customers, whilst delivering a consistent level of quality and satisfaction.
The elements of ISO 9001 help you establish a well-balanced view of all-important processes of the organisation. It encompasses functions across the entire organisation and using a process and risk-based approaches make it an instrument to identify and deploy strategic initiatives sustainably. The adoption of and ultimate certification for ISO 9001 QMS demonstrates the company's compliance and commitment to internationally respected best practices for quality provision of its services.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001
- Better organization and management of the organisation
- Improved quality of offered products for greater customer satisfaction
- Development and commitment of staff through ongoing training and development
- Systematic business approach, identify poor performance and continual improvement
- Achievement of overall cost advantages as a result of better organization and more efficient management of resources
- Improved collaboration with customers - suppliers through the establishment of defined and commonly accepted operating standards.
- Improve company image and market visibility
- Strong competitive advantage in the market place
ISO 14001:2015 – ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
An ISO 14001 environmental management system is a systematic and process driven approach to controlling those aspects of your business that have a significant impact on the environment. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
An environmental management system can be applied to any business of any size, in any given sector, to demonstrate the company’s commitments to on-going environmental issues both on a local and national scale. More specifically it can help you reduce your waste and carbon footprint significantly, therefore lowering your environmental liability.
ISO 14001 requires that an organization considers all environmental issues relevant to its operations, such as air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
BENEFITS FOR ISO 14001
- Enable you to use the Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Approach to make tangible cost reductions as well the potential to reduce taxes and liability insurances
- Enhance your company image and improve your green credentials within the local community and to potential investors
- Reduce the impact of your business activities on the environment through best practice management
- Reassure customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethos
- Proof that you are maintaining a forward thinking, environmentally aware organisation that fulfils its corporate social responsibility
- Increase the motivation of your environmentally conscious employees
- Increase environmental awareness amongst the entire workforce
- Actively reduce environmental risks and prevents incidents to both employees and the local environment
ISO 45001 – HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
ISO 45001 :2018 is the international standard for occupational health and safety management systems that enables your business to be pro-active rather then re-active when approaching health and safety. ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management provides a process driven approach to controlling and monitoring risks that can arise from the company’s day to day activities. It therefore gives you better control to effectively protect the health and welfare of your workforce on an on-going basis.
By obtaining the ISO 45001 Certification you can prove to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you are aware of your health and safety obligations and are looking to minimise any hazards and risks, including the management of emergency situations.
BENEFITS OF ISO 45001
- Enhanced reputation as a health and safety conscious organisation.
- Reduced risk of potential litigation cases, for example through reducing the number of accidents in the work place.
- Improved productivity of the workforce as potential for absenteeism and sickness is reduced.
- Reduced insurance premiums
- By conducting rigorous risk and hazard assessments customers are reassured that products / services are delivered within legal requirements.
- Peace of mind that they are employed by a company that promotes health and safety in the workplace, and involvement from all staff to ensure it is a safe place to work.
ISO 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY
Information security breaches can be costly because of increasing fines for personal data breaches and failure to comply with the applicable legislative requirements. Organisations need to respond to the rising customer expectations in relation to information security and ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the security arrangements of personal information
ISO 27001 provides the framework for the management of information security risks and incorporates the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to your organisation. The standard helps you to implement policies, procedures and operating standards that ensure easy identification of risks to information and put in place measures to manage or reduce them. As the standard is risk based, it delivers an appropriate and affordable level of information security both electronically and physically.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27001
- Avoiding incidents of information breached and therefore reducing cost
- Smoother running operations as responsibilities and processes are clearly defined
- Improved business image in the marketplace – customers have peace of mind that your company is trustworthy
- Working with a trustworthy provider maintains the company’s own integrity to the safeguarding of its data
- Installs confidence further down the supply chain resulting in stronger customers / supplier relationships
- Having appropriate access controls in place lowers the risk of accidental exposure to employees of confidential/sensitive information
- Reassurance that their employer is meeting data handling security guidelines
- Defines clearly and precisely roles and responsibilities therefore job satisfaction and productivity are increased
ISO 22301 - BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ability to continue operations regardless of any minor or major incident is becoming increasingly important to businesses.A business continuity management system leads to greater competitiveness and decreases the amount of ‘down time’ a business will have if the unexpected occurs.
The ISO 22301 covers the requirements for a robust business continuity management system, which will allow the company to minimise the risk associated with disruptions and to ensure control is always maintained.
An ISO 22301 certification can be achieved by any business, of any size, in any given sector which is looking to safeguard itself against adverse conditions which may pose a threat to day to day operations:
BENEFITS OF ISO 22301
- Improvement of business reputation leading to higher customer retention
- Better understanding of threats to operations
- Reduced risk of interruption to internal operations as a result of continuity incidents
- Helps safeguard the future of the business
- Increased ability to deliver service to customers in adverse operating conditions
- Reduction in the amount of potential ‘down time’, and therefore reducing the risk to customers
- Potential incident issues are identified, and preventative actions are put in place to avoid disruptionsto customers
- Increased staff competency through enhanced process and procedure
- Improves job satisfactionas employees are clear about what to do in cases of adverse conditions
- Boost morale and motivation through improved training capabilities
ISO 31000 – RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ISO 31000 standard gives you a structured framework of international best practices for managing risks and opportunities.The ISO 31000 risk management frameworksupports all activities, including decision making across all levels of the organisation. Its framework and processes should be integrated with management systems to ensure consistency and the effectiveness of management control across all areas including strategy and planning, organisational resilience, IT, corporate governance, HR, compliance, quality, health and safety, business continuity, crisis management and security of the organisation.
Achieving the ISO 31000 certification will send a clear message to your employees, customers, and other stakeholders that you are committed to managing risks in every part of your business. It will protect your business from internal and external threats while increasing public confidence in your management abilities. This will enhance your company’s reputation and give you a competitive advantage when bidding for commercial tenders.
BENEFITS OF ISO 22000
- Strengthen operational controls, including mandatory and voluntary reporting
- Improve your business performance, crisis management and organisational resilience
- Improve operational efficiency and governance
- Increase stakeholder confidence in your risk management techniques
- Respond to change effectively and protect your business as you grow
- ISO 22000:2018 – FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 22000sets out the requirements for a food safety management system.It is intended for application by organizations that seek a more focused, coherent and integrated food safety management system than is normally required by law. It requires the organization to meet any applicable food safety related statutory and regulatory requirements through its food safety management system.
ISO 22000 requires that you build a Food Safety Management System. This means that you will have a documented system in place and fully implemented throughout your facility that includes:
- Effective Prerequisite Programs in place to ensure a clean sanitary environment
- A Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan developed to identify, prevent and eliminate food safety hazards,
- Established documented food safety management system processes to manage food safety throughout your organization - from management and business planning aspects to day to day communication and operations affecting food safety.
BENEFITS OF ISO 22000
- Plan, implement, operate, maintain and update your food safety management system
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable laws and regulations governing food safety
- Assess and meet customer expectations related to food safety
- Communicate food safety information to suppliers, customers and other relevant parties
- Demonstrate to all interested parties that you meet the terms of your stated food policy
- Gain food safety management
- Reduces the incidence of food-borne disease
- Improves the quality and safety of jobs in the food industry
- Makes the food industry more efficient and more profitable
- Reduces red tape by cutting down on duplicated andoverlapping audits
OTHER CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Strategy Development
- Balanced Scorecard system implementation
- Formulation of business plans
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Performance Management System
- HR policies and procedures development and review
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies
- Skills Audit
- Job analysis and Job description